Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2008 The Vixen art by Marsonite

Click To Enlarge


"Toldja I was gonna do more DC superhero stuff.

I don't know about most people, but being myself African (enough), I've always liked the idea of a more African-looking Vixen, not the, forgive me, whitewashed version they draw these days.

So I had a friend kinda sorta working on colouring this a while back, but I don't think that came to fruition, so I figured it was safe to put it up.

You know what, I like it. Sure I messed up the collar, and the pose is kinda funny, and her forehead is ridiculous, and don't even gey me started on the leg muscles and those knees...Perhaps an update is in order...

Anyway, mah poin' eeis, don't misundurestimate it, y'hear? Heh heh. Don't miscalculatize my hypotomis. Don't misconscrutinize -- Ah, I'm going to miss that guy...Well, not that much..."

No comments: