Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1997 Fleer/Skybox JLA Overpower Any Character "Wizard In Top Hat & Tails" Card



I'm sorry guys, but I've been a terrible blogger with regard to Justice League Detroit. I've been pulled in 15 different directions since the holiday season, and I'll probably be struggling with posts until the end of next month. I've been promising a new story synopsis to no avail, but I'd like to use Zatanna here as my Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Card.

I've been covering Overpower pretty extensively at The Idol-Head of Diabolu recently, and it has bled over into my other blogs. While many Overpower players were dismissive of DC's under-developed character cards, this One Per Deck Special Card, which could be used by anyone, was too good to pass up. Basically, you could use this card to retrieve any other card you had either already used or lost by some other means. You also didn't have to reveal what the card was, so you retained the element of surprise. Pretty nifty, no?

No comments: