Monday, January 14, 2008

Conquest '07: Huntress vs. Black Canary & Co.



I discovered Patti Page's 1952 hit "Conquest" in a collection last year, and wanted to share it, but I couldn't find an actual video. The line about "the huntress" also ate at the comic geek in me, so I finally caved and decided to make my first fan video(s.) I've liked the Huntress since the first time I read her as a back-up in an issue of Wonder Woman, and in focusing on her I ended up with a ton of great spotlight material of her kicking tail. It didn't work with the Page music, so I set this to the White Stripes cover off their new album, Icky Thump. Also featured are most of the female JLAers and some fellows: Black Canary, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, the Question, Vixen, Wonder Woman and Superman, plus the villains Roulette and Dr. Moon. Hope ya'll enjoy it. This is a non-profit fan production that is in no way intended to infringe on the various copyright holders for video, characters, and music. Please don't hurt me Warner Brothers/DC Comics!

No comments: